Using Simple Cross-Country Comparisons to Guide Measurement : Poverty in the CFA Franc Zone
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Using Simple Cross-country Comparisons to Guide Measurement: Poverty in the CFA Franc Zone," MPRA Paper 10482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospère & Wodon, Quentin & Mungai, Rose & Tsimpo, Clarence, 2010.
"Pauvreté au Libéria : Niveau, profil, et corrélats en 2007
[Poverty in Liberia: Level, Profile, and Correlates in 2007]," MPRA Paper 34415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin & Mungai, Rose & Tsimpo, Clarence, 2012. "Poverty in Liberia: Level,Profile, and Determinants," MPRA Paper 38546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Food and Beverage Industry Poverty Reduction - Poverty Lines Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Poverty Reduction Strategies Industry;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:9551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .