Using Simple Cross-country Comparisons to Guide Measurement: Poverty in the CFA Franc Zone
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quentin Wodon, 2007. "Using Simple Cross-Country Comparisons to Guide Measurement : Poverty in the CFA Franc Zone," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9551, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospère & Wodon, Quentin & Mungai, Rose & Tsimpo, Clarence, 2010.
"Pauvreté au Libéria : Niveau, profil, et corrélats en 2007
[Poverty in Liberia: Level, Profile, and Correlates in 2007]," MPRA Paper 34415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin & Mungai, Rose & Tsimpo, Clarence, 2012. "Poverty in Liberia: Level,Profile, and Determinants," MPRA Paper 38546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Franc CFA zone; cross-country comparisons;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .