Profil et perceptions de la pauvreté en République du Congo en 2005
[Profile and Perceptions of Poverty in the Republic of Congo in 2005]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prospere Backiny-Yetna & Quentin Wodon, 2009. "Profil et perceptions de la pauvreté en République du Congo en 2005," Perspective Afrique, Association Africaine pour les Sciences sociales, vol. 4(1-3), pages 1-21.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Mr. Daniel Leigh & Stéphane Carcillo & Mr. Mauricio Villafuerte, 2007. "Catch-Up Growth, Habits, Oil Depletion, and Fiscal Policy: Lessons from the Republic of Congo," IMF Working Papers 2007/080, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruce Whitehouse, 2009. "Discrimination, Despoliation and Irreconcilable Difference: Host-Immigrant Tensions in Brazzaville, Congo," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 44(1), pages 39-59.
- Geranda Notten, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty in the Republic of Congo: Being Poor Simultaneously in Many Ways," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 6508, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Ms. Rina Bhattacharya & Mr. Dhaneshwar Ghura, 2006. "Oil and Growth in the Republic of Congo," IMF Working Papers 2006/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo & José-Ignacio Antón, 2011.
"From Rags to Riches? Immigration and Poverty in Spain,"
Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 661-676, October.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "From rags to riches? Immigration and poverty in Spain," MPRA Paper 13848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen & Hong Nguyen, Son & Van Vu, Huong & Quoc Nguyen, Viet, 2014. "Determinants of poverty among ethnic minorities in the Northwest region, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 59144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Peter Heindl, 2015.
"Measuring Fuel Poverty: General Considerations and Application to German Household Data,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 71(2), pages 178-215, June.
- Heindl, Peter, 2013. "Measuring fuel poverty: General considerations and application to German household data," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Peter Heindl, 2014. "Measuring Fuel Poverty: General Considerations and Application to German Household Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 632, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luis Enrique, Gutierrez Casas, 2006. "Pobreza de ingreso en CHihuahua: un análisis territorial para el período 1990-2000 [Income poverty in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico: a territorial analysis for the period 1990-2000]," MPRA Paper 11005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Orkoh & Phillip Frederick Blaauw & Carike Claassen, 2020. "Relative Effects of Income and Consumption Poverty on Time Poverty in Ghana," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 465-499, January.
- Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2011. "Effects of Rural Non-farm Employment on Household Welfare and Income Distribution of Small Farms in Croatia," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 50(3), pages 1-19.
- Djibril Ndoye & Franck Adoho & Prospère Backiny-Yetna & Mariama Fall & Papa Thiecouta Ndiaye & Quentin Wodon, 2009.
"Tendance et profil de la pauvreté au Sénégal de 1994 à 2006,"
Perspective Afrique, Association Africaine pour les Sciences sociales, vol. 4(1-3), pages 1-29.
- Ndoye, Djibril & Adoho, Franck & Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Fall, Mariama & Ndaye, Papa Thiecouta & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Tendance et profil de la pauvreté au Sénégal de 1994 à 2006 [Poverty Trend and Profile for Senegal from 1994 to 2006]," MPRA Paper 27751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Thanh Viet & Tran, Tuyen Quang, 2018. "Forestland and rural household livelihoods in the North Central Provinces, Vietnam," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 10-19.
- Somnath Chattopadhyay, 2011. "Earnings efficiency and poverty dominance analysis: a spatial approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2298-2318.
- Hagos, Fitsum & Jayasinghe, Gayathree & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Loulseged, Makonnen & Yilma, Aster Denekew, 2011. "Poverty impacts of agricultural water management technologies in Ethiopia," IWMI Conference Proceedings 210891, International Water Management Institute.
- Hagos, Fitsum & Jayasinghe, Gayathree & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Loulseged, Makonnen & Yilma, Aster Denekew, 2011. "Poverty impacts of agricultural water management technologies in Ethiopia," Conference Papers h044263, International Water Management Institute.
- Ametoglo, Muriel Eyram Silo & Guo, Ping, 2016. "Inequality, poverty and inclusive growth in TOGO: An Assessment of the Survey Data," MPRA Paper 79705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagos, Fitsum, 2008. "Water supply and sanitation (WSS) and poverty: micro-level linkages in Ethiopia," IWMI Working Papers H041794, International Water Management Institute.
- Aysenur Acar, 2014. "The Dynamics of Multidimensional Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 014, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Dr. ADEKOYA, Olusoji Adetayo, 2014. "Analysis of Farm Households Poverty Status in Ogun States, Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 325-340, March.
- Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Erkossa, Teklu & Balcha, Yodit, 2008. "2nd Forum on Irrigation and water for sustainable development: 15 –16 December, 2008 Ghion Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia," IWMI Conference Proceedings 118411, International Water Management Institute.
- Arab Yarmohamadi, Javad & Abounoori, Esmaiel & Salem, Ali Asghar, 2016. "The Effect of Regional Price Adjustment of Household Expenditures on Poverty Indices in Iran’s Urban Areas," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 11(2), pages 119-134, April.
- Tom Bundervoet, 2006. "Estimating Poverty in Burundi," HiCN Working Papers 20, Households in Conflict Network.
- Shijiang Chen & Mingyue Liang & Wen Yang, 2022. "Does Digital Financial Inclusion Reduce Chinaâ€™s Rural Household Vulnerability to Poverty: An Empirical Analysis From the Perspective of Household Entrepreneurship," SAGE Open, , vol. 12(2), pages 21582440221, June.
- Khanna, Neha, 2000. "Measuring environmental quality: an index of pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 191-202, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Republic of Congo;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.