Tendance et profil de la pauvreté au Sénégal de 1994 à 2006
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ndoye, Djibril & Adoho, Franck & Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Fall, Mariama & Ndaye, Papa Thiecouta & Wodon, Quentin, 2009.
"Tendance et profil de la pauvreté au Sénégal de 1994 à 2006
[Poverty Trend and Profile for Senegal from 1994 to 2006]," MPRA Paper 27751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeanne Koopman, 2009. "Globalization, Gender, and Poverty in the Senegal River Valley," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 253-285.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Dia, Magueye & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Has Growth in Senegal After the 1994 Devaluation Been Pro-Poor?," MPRA Paper 11110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Rafael E. De Hoyos, 2009. "Gender Aspects of the Trade and Poverty Nexus : A Macro-Micro Approach," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13264.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Dorothee Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009. "A Macro-Micro Analysis of the Effects of Electricity Reform in Senegal on Poverty and Distribution," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 351-368.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravallion, M. & Datt, G., 1991. "Growth and Redistribution Components of Changes in Poverty Measures," Papers 83, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospère & Camara, Mayacine & Ndoye, Djibril & Ndiaye, Papa Thiecouta & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2010.
"Progrès accomplis dans le cadre de la stratégie pour la croissance et la réduction de la pauvreté au Sénégal
[Progress under the Growth and Poverty Reduction Strategy of Senegal]," MPRA Paper 34419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fall, Abdou & Salmon, Léa & Wodon, Quentin, 2010.
"Impact sur la pauvreté et perceptions de la crise économique au Sénégal: Analyses quantitative et qualitative
[Impact on Poverty and Perceptions of the Economic Crisis in Senegal: Quantitative and ," MPRA Paper 34417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Lambert & Philippe De Vreyer, 2017.
"By ignoring intra-household inequality do we underestimate the extent of poverty?,"
DT/2017/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Philippe De Vreyer & Sylvie Lambert, 2018. "By ignoring intra-household inequality, do we underestimate the extent of poverty?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01724194, HAL.
More about this item
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:paf:journl:v:4:y:2009:i:1-3:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmestre Perspaf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sneeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.