2nd Forum on Irrigation and water for sustainable development: 15 –16 December, 2008 Ghion Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quentin Wodon, 2000.
"Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1337-1352.
- Wodon, Quentin T., 1999. "Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2076, The World Bank.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tushaar Shah & Alam, M & Kumar, M. Dinesh. & Nagar, R. K. & Singh, Mahendra, 2000. "Pedaling out of poverty: Social impact of a manual irrigation technology in South Asia," IWMI Research Reports H 27051, International Water Management Institute.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2006. "DAD: a Software for Poverty and Distributive Analysis," Working Papers PMMA 2006-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-764, July.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1993. "Statistical Inference in the Measurement of Poverty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 632-639, November.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Adeoti, Adeoti & Barry, Boubacar & Namara, Regassa & Kamara, Abdul & Titiati, Atsu, 2007. "Treadle pump irrigation and poverty in Ghana," IWMI Research Reports H040628, International Water Management Institute.
- African Development Bank (AfDB) & FAO & IFAD & International Water Management Institute (IWMI) & World Bank, 2007. "Investment in agricultural water for poverty reduction and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: synthesis report," IWMI Research Reports H042216, International Water Management Institute.
- Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino, 2002. "Estimation of average treatment effects based on propensity scores," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(4), pages 358-377, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmicp:118411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.