Consumption Dominance Curves: Testing for the Impact of Tax Reforms on Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wildasin, David E, 1984. "On Public Good Provision with Distortionary Taxation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 227-243, April.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Lewis, Jeffrey D, 1996. "Guidelines on Searching for a Dalton-Improving Tax Reform: An Illustration with Data from Indonesia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 541-562, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2003:i:2:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-764, July.
- Bilodeau, Marc & Slivinski, Al, 1996. "Volunteering nonprofit entrepreneurial services," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 117-127, October.
- Kathy Hayes & Peter Lambert & Daniel Slottje, "undated". "Evaluating Impact Effects of Tax Reforms," Discussion Papers 93/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2001. "Migration, Poverty, and Housing: Welfare Comparisons Using Sequential Stochastic Dominance," Cahiers de recherche 01-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 2002.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Slemrod, Joel, 1991.
"Welfare Dominance: An Application to Commodity Taxation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 480-496, June.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki & Joel Slemrod, 1987. "Welfare Dominance: An Application to Commodity Taxation," NBER Working Papers 2451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Thirsk, Wayne, 1990. "Welfare dominance and the design of excise taxation in the Cote d'ivoire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi, 2004.
"Restricted and Unrestricted Dominance for Welfare, Inequality, and Poverty Orderings,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 145-164, February.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Makdissi, Paul, 2000. "Restricted and Unrestricted Dominance for Welfare, Inequality and Poverty Orderings," Cahiers de recherche 0001, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Makdissi, Paul, 2003. "Restricted and Unrestricted Dominance for Welfare, Inequality and Poverty Orderings," Cahiers de recherche 0303, CIRPEE.
- Lambert, Peter J, 1993. " Evaluating Impact Effects of Tax Reforms," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 205-242, September.
- Fishburn, Peter C. & Willig, Robert D., 1984. "Transfer principles in income redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 323-328, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pene Kalulumia & Denis Bolduc, 2004. "Generalized Mixed Estimation Of A Multinomial Discretecontinuous Choice Model For Electricity Demand," Cahiers de recherche 04-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Pene Kalulumia, 2002. "Effects of government debt on interest rates: evidence from causality tests in johansen-type models," Cahiers de recherche 02-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Petr Hanel, 2003. "Impact Of Government Support Programs On Innovation By Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Cahiers de recherche 04-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
KeywordsEmploi; Bien public; Appariement;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:00-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.