Tendances et profil de la pauvreté au Cap-Vert de 2001 à 2007 : Analyses quantitative et qualitative
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Backiny-Yetna, Propere & Carbonari, Flávia & Wodon, Quentin, 2010.
"Tendances et profil de la pauvreté au Cap-Vert de 2001 à 2007 : Analyses quantitative et qualitative
[Poverty Trends and Profile in Cape Verde from 2001 to 2007: Quantitative and Qualitative analys," MPRA Paper 34377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Assessing Absolute and Relative Poverty Trends with Limited Data in Cape Verde," MPRA Paper 11111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Cape Verde;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:paf:journl:v:5:y:2010:i:1-3:p:1-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmestre Perspaf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sneeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.