Lifeline or Means-Testing? Electric Utility Subsidies in Honduras
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clert, Carine & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "The Targeting of Government Programs in Chile: A Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment," MPRA Paper 15414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Estache & V. Foster & Q. Wodon, 2002. "Accounting for Poverty in Infrastructure Reform: Learning from Latin America's Experience," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44108, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:782-793 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanca Moreno-Dodson & Quentin Wodon, 2008. "Public Finance for Poverty Reduction : Concepts and Case Studies from Africa and Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6881, April.
- Mónica Parra Torrado, 2011. "Infraestructura y pobreza: el caso de los servicios públicos en Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009065, FEDESARROLLO.
- Timothy Irwin, 2003. "Public Money for Private Infrastructure : Deciding When to Offer Guarantees, Output-based Subsidies, and Other Fiscal Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15117, April.
- He, Xiaoping & Reiner, David, 2016.
"Electricity demand and basic needs: Empirical evidence from China's households,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 212-221.
- Xiaoping He & David Reiner, 2014. "Electricity Demand and Basic Needs: Empirical Evidence from China’s Households," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1442, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Assessing the Targeting Performance of Social Programs: Cape Verde," MPRA Paper 11072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012.
"The Redistributional Impact of Nonlinear Electricity Pricing,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 56-90, August.
- Severin Borenstein, 2010. "The Redistributional Impact of Non-linear Electricity Pricing," NBER Working Papers 15822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2014.
"Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 755-769.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Switching the lights off: The impact of energy tariff increases on households in the Kyrgyz Republic," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Komives, Kristin & Halpern, Jonathan & Foster, Vivien & Wodon, Quentin & Abdullah, Roohi, 2006. "The distributional incidence of residential water and electricity subsidies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3878, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity subsidies; ROC curves; targeting;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.