Porównawcza analiza sfery ubóstwa w krajach UE w ujêciu regionalnym
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1991. "Cost of characteristics indices and household equivalence scales," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1277-1293, August.
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, LISER.
- Sreenivasan Subramanian, 2004. "Indicators of Inequality and Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2004-25, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, July.
- Donaldson, D. & Pendakur, K., 1999. "Equivalent-Income Functions and Income-Dependent Equivalence Scales," Discussion Papers dp99-8, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Poverty Measurement and Analysis," MPRA Paper 45362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Praag, Bernard M S & Hagenaars, Aldi J M & van Weeren, Hans, 1982. "Poverty in Europe," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 28(3), pages 345-359, September.
- Jonathan Haughton & Shahidur R. Khandker, 2009. "Handbook on Poverty and Inequality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11985, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sofia N. Andreou & Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2015. "The value of state education to consumers," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1992.
"Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country,"
Philippine Journal of Development
JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 1992. "Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199204, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schroder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2005. "On the income dependence of equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 967-996, June.
- Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna, 2004. "Equivalent-expenditure functions and expenditure-dependent equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 175-208, January.
- Kelvin Chi-Kin Cheung & Kee-Lee Chou, 2018. "Measuring Child Poverty in Hong Kong: Sensitivity to the Choice of Equivalence Scale," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 909-921, October.
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2004.
"Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
229, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- John Muellbauer & Justin van de Ven, 2004. "Estimating Equivalence Scales for Tax and Benefits Systems," Economics Papers 2004-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Fahami Muhammad Anis & Salina H. Kassim, 2016. "Effectiveness Of Zakat-Based Programs On Poverty Alleviation And Economic Empowerment Of Poor Women: A Case Study Of Bangladesh," Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance, Bank Indonesia, vol. 1(2), pages 1-30, February.
- Zelinsky, Tomas, 2014. "Chudoba a deprivácia na Slovensku: Metodologické aspekty a empíria [Poverty and Deprivation in Slovakia: Methodological Aspects and Empirics]," MPRA Paper 76868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabetta Santarelli, "undated". "A review of the literature on subjective poverty in Europe: a focus on data sources," Working Papers 118/13, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e Modelli per l'Economia, il Territorio e la Finanza MEMOTEF.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam, 2011. "Farming or burning? shadow prices and farmer’s impatience on the allocation of multi-purpose resource in the mixed farming system of Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116080, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ilari Ilmakunnas & Lauri Mäkinen, 2021. "Age Differences in Material Deprivation in Finland: How do Consensus and Prevalence-Based Weighting Approaches Change the Picture?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 393-412, April.
- DALEY Angela & GARNER Thesia & PHIPPS Shelley & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2020.
"Differences across Place and Time in Household Expenditure Patterns: Implications for the Estimation of Equivalence Scales,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Angela Daley & Thesia Garner & Shelley Phipps & Eva Sierminska, 2020. "Differences across Place and Time in Household Expenditure Patterns: Implications for the Estimation of Equivalence Scales," LIS Working papers 781, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G. & Schwartz, Brooke, 1986. "The Demand For National Brand And Private Label Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice: A Switching Regression Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-7, July.
- T.R.L. Fry & R.D. Brooks & Br. Comley & J. Zhang, 1993. "Economic Motivations for Limited Dependent and Qualitative Variable Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(2), pages 193-205, June.
- Bowker, James Michael & Starbuck, C. Meghan & English, Donald B.K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Rosenberger, Randall S. & McCollum, Daniel W., 2009. "Estimating the Net Economic Value of National Forest Recreation: An Application of the National Visitor Use Monitoring Database," Faculty Series 59603, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2012.
"Income Inequality, Tax Base and Sovereign Spreads,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(4), pages 431-444, December.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2011. "Income inequality, tax base and sovereign spreads," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt76j471c7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2012. "Income inequality, tax base and sovereign spreads," NBER Working Papers 18176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2012. "Income inequality, tax base and sovereign spreads," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4fc5p36t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Sakaue, Katsuki, 2018. "Informal fee charge and school choice under a free primary education policy: Panel data evidence from rural Uganda," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 112-127.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2018. "The impact of anti-congestion policies and the role of labor-supply margins," CEPIE Working Papers 04/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Huffman, Wallace, 2004.
"Marketizing U.S. Production in the Post-War Era: Implications for Estimating CPI Bias and Real Income from a Complete-Household-Demand System,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
11987, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2004. "Marketizing U.S. Production in the Post-War Era: Implications for Estimating CPI Bias and Real Income from a Complete-Household-Demand System," ISU General Staff Papers 200406010700001238, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E., 2004. "Marketizing U.S. Production In The Post-War Era: Implications For Estimating Cpi Bias And Real Income From A Complete-Household-Demand System," Working Papers 18229, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brito Paulo & Marini Giancarlo & Piergallini Alessandro, 2016.
"House prices and monetary policy,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Paulo Brito & Giancarlo Marini & Alessandro Piergallini, 2012. "House Prices and Monetary Policy," CEIS Research Paper 250, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- Brito, Paulo & Marini, Giancarlo & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2016. "House Prices and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 89577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsubóstwo; nierównoœci; pomiar ubóstwa; wielowymiarowe indeksy ubóstwa; zagro¿enie ubóstwem; Strategia Lizboñska;
All these keywords.
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isd:wpaper:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/issghpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Milena Borkowska (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/issghpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.