Cost of characteristics indices and household equivalence scales
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- X. M. Gao & Timothy Richards & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A latent variable model of consumer taste determination and taste change for complex carbohydrates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1643-1654.
- Ligon, Ethan, 2016. "All λ-separable demands and rationalizing utility functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 16-18.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier & Kwenda, Prudence, 2014.
"Intrahousehold distribution and poverty: Evidence from Côte d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 262-276.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Prudence Kwenda, 2013. "Intrahousehold Distribution and Poverty: Evidence from Côte dIvoire," THEMA Working Papers 2013-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Vincenzo Atella & Carlos Arias & Federico Perali & Raffaella Castagnini, 2003. "Estimation of the Sharing Rule Between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales Within a Collective Consumption Framework," CEIS Research Paper 28, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Carlos Arias & Vincenzo Atella & Raffaella Castagnini & Federico Perali, 2003. "Estimation of the Sharing Rule between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales within a Collective Consumption Framework," CHILD Working Papers wp07_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Donaldson, David, 1992. "On The Aggregation Of Money Measures Of Well-Being In Applied Welfare Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2009. "The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2010. "The measurement of child costs : a Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies," Working Papers 201001, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Federico Perali, 2007. "Can PIGLOG preferences identify equivalence scales?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(2), pages 248-260, June.
- Tomasz Panek & Jan Zwierzchowski, 2013. "Porównawcza analiza sfery ubóstwa w krajach UE w ujêciu regionalnym," Working Papers 59, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 1992. "Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199204, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1992. "Equivalence Scale and Poverty Assessment in a Poor Country," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2012. "Expenditure on children: A Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies and parents' bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 792-813.
- Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2011. "Consumer welfare from publicly supplemented private goods: age and income effects on demand for health care," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 865-885, December.
- Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2007. "Consumer Welfare for Publicly Supplemented Private Goods: Age and Income Effects on Demand for Health Care," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 6-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Oznur Ozdamar & Eleftherios Giovanis, 2016. "The Link between Health Condition Costs and Standard of Living: A Structural Equation Modelling," Working Papers 1060, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2016.
- Ulman Paweł, 2012. "Equivalence Scale in Terms of Polish Households' Source of Income," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 10(2), pages 114-127, January.
- Pendakur, Krishna, 1998. "Semiparametric estimates and tests of base-independent equivalence scales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-40, November.
- Sofia N. Andreou & Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2015. "The value of state education to consumers," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DONNI Olivier, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies and Parents? Bargaining," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-30, LISER.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna, 2004. "Equivalent-expenditure functions and expenditure-dependent equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 175-208, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:6:p:1277-1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed