Aid Effectiveness in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2006.
"Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance, and Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 261-290.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan, 2004. "Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance and Dutch Disease in Low Income Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 201, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2008.
"Aid and Growth: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 643-665, November.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2005. "Aid and Growth: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," NBER Working Papers 11513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghuram Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2005. "Aid and Growth; What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," IMF Working Papers 05/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Aid and Growth: What Does The Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," Working Papers id:54, eSocialSciences.
- Gustav Ranis, 2006. "Toward the Enhanced Effectiveness of Foreign Aid," Working Papers 938, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Isabell Adenauer & Laurence Vagassky, 1998. "Aid and the real exchange rate: Dutch disease effects in African countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 33(4), pages 177-185, July.
- Adam, Christopher & Chambas, Gerard & Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont Jeanneney, Sylviane & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2004.
"Performance-Based Conditionality: A European Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1059-1070, June.
- Gérard CHAMBAS & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Christopher ADAM & Jan Willem GUNNING, 2003. "Performance-Based Conditionality: A European Perspective," Working Papers 200306, CERDI.
- Vos, Rob, 1998.
"Aid Flows and "Dutch Disease" in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-109, February.
- Vos, R., 1995. "Aid FLows and 'Dutch Disease' in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan," Working Papers - Money, Finance & Development 59, Institute of Social Studies.
- M . G. Quibria, 2006.
"Does Governance Matter? Yes, No or Maybe: Some Evidence from Developing Asia,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 99-114, February.
- M. G. Quibria, 2006. "Does Governance Matter? Yes, No or Maybe - Some Evidence from Developing Asia," Working Papers 02-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- M. G. Quibria, 2006. "Does Governance Matter? Yes, No or Maybe Some Evidence from Developing Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22474, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nancy Birdsall & Owen Barder, 2006. "Payments for Progress: A Hands-Off Approach to Foreign Aid," Working Papers 102, Center for Global Development.
- David Roodman, 2007.
"The Anarchy of Numbers: Aid, Development, and Cross-Country Empirics,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 255-277, May.
- David Roodman, 2004. "The Anarchy of Numbers: Aid, Development, and Cross-country Empirics," Development and Comp Systems 0412003, EconWPA.
- Nyoni, Timothy S., 1998. "Foreign Aid and Economic Performance in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1235-1240, July.
- White, Howard & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 1992. "Exchange rates, trade liberalization and aid: The Sri Lankan experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1471-1480, October.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1999. "The World Bank at the Millennium," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages 577-597, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan, Gazi & Shakur, Shamim & Bhuyan, Mohammed, 2012. "Nonlinear growth effect of remittances in recipient countries: an econometric analysis of remittances-growth nexus in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 40086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaid effectiveness; poverty; conditionality; cross-country regressions;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .