Payments for Progress: A Hands-Off Approach to Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Cage, 2015. "Measuring Policy Performance: Can We Do Better than the World Bank?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5su81hd0ma8, Sciences Po.
- William D. Savedoff, Katherine Douglas Martel, 2011. " Cash On Delivery Aid for Health: What Indicators Would Work Best- Working Paper 275," Working Papers 275, Center for Global Development.
- Cagé Julia, 2014. "Improving upon the World Bank’s Country Policy and Institutional Assessment: A New Performance Indicator Based on Aid Effectiveness," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 213-233, December.
- Quibria, M.G & Ahmad, Shafi, 2007. "Aid Effectiveness in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 10299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Quibria, M.G. & Islam, Anika, 2014. "Aid Effectiveness in Bangladesh: Development with Governance Challenges," MPRA Paper 63759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Booth, 2012. "Working with the Grain and Swimming against the Tide," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 163-180, February.
- Oliveira Cruz, Valeria & McPake, Barbara, 2010. "The "aid contract" and its compensation scheme: A case study of the performance of the Ugandan health sector," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1357-1365, October.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:15:y:2010:i:4:p:437-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degol Hailu & Admasu Shiferaw, 2012. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Exit from Aid-Dependence," Working Papers 90, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Katinka Cranenburgh & Daniel Arenas, 2014. "Strategic and Moral Dilemmas of Corporate Philanthropy in Developing Countries: Heineken in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 523-536, July.
- Gustav Ranis & Stephen Kosack & Ken Togo, 2011. "The New Model of Foreign Aid Drawn from the Experiences of Japan and the United States," Working Papers 1003, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign aid; MDGs; aid-dependent countries; local capacity; fragile states; tied aid;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .