Cash On Delivery Aid for Health: What Indicators Would Work Best- Working Paper 275
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy B. Hallett and Mead Over, 2010. "How to Pay “Cash-on-Delivery” for HIV Infections Averted: Two Measurement Approaches and Ten Payout Functions," Working Papers 210, Center for Global Development.
- Nancy Birdsall & Owen Barder, 2006. "Payments for Progress: A Hands-Off Approach to Foreign Aid," Working Papers 102, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; aid effectiveness; accountability; COD aid; mortality; MDG; indicators;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .