The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Industrial Segregation and Wage Determination: Evidence from Egypt
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2007|
|Date of revision:||Feb 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.econ.pitt.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zadia M. Feliciano, 2001. "Workers and trade liberalization: The impact of trade reforms in Mexico on wages and employment," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, October.
- Noel Gaston & Daniel Trefler, 1994.
"Protection, trade, and wages: Evidence from U.S. manufacturing,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(4), pages 574-593, July.
- Noel Gaston & Daniel Trefler, 1994. "Protection, Trade, and Wages: Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(4), pages 574-593, July.
- Zadia M. Feliciano, 2001. "Workers and Trade Liberalization: The Impact of Trade Reforms in Mexico on Wages and Employment," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, October.
- Prachi Mishra & Utsav Kumar, 2005.
"Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality; Evidence From India,"
IMF Working Papers
05/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Utsav Kumar & Prachi Mishra, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality: Evidence from India," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 291-311, 05.
- Ronald Oaxaca, 1971.
"Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets,"
396, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Barry Reilly & Puja Vasudeva Dutta, 2005. "The Gender Pay Gap and Trade Liberalisation: Evidence for India," PRUS Working Papers 32, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Revenga, Ana, 1997. "Employment and Wage Effects of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages S20-43, July.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2007. "Have Economic Reforms Paid Off? Gender Occupational Inequality in the New Millennium in Egypt," Working Papers 338, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Oostendorp, Remco, 2004.
"Globalization and the gender wage gap,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3256, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pit:wpaper:341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alistair Wilson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.