Report NEP-AFR-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Golan & Jann Lay, 2008. "More Coffee, More Cigarettes? Coffee Market Liberalisation, Gender, and Bargaining in Uganda," Kiel Working Papers 1402, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bokosi, Fanwell Kenala, 2008. "SELLING OUR WAY INTO POVERTY: The Commercialisation of Poverty in Malawi," MPRA Paper 7087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Badassa Tadasse & Andrew McColley, 2008. "Does a Unilateral Policy Change Promote Trade? The Case of African Growth and Opportunity Act," Working Papers 200801, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yaya Koloma, 2008. "Contribution à l'analyse de la pauvreté non-monétaire micro-multidimensionnelle au Mali," Documents de travail 142, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Jane Kabubo-Mariara & Margaret M. Karienyeh & Francis K. Mwangi, 2008. "Child Survival, Poverty and Policy Options from DHS Surveys in Kenya: 1993-2003," Working Papers PMMA 2008-01, PEP-PMMA.
- Willem Boshoff & Johan Fourie, 2008. "Explaining ship traffic fluctuations in the early Cape settlement: 1652–1793," Working Papers 01/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An Empirical Test of Trade Gravity Model Criteria for the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)," MPRA Paper 7083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietie Horn & Ada Jansen, 2008. "Do tutorial programmes influence the performance of Economics students? A case study of the Economics 178 course at Stellenbosch University," Working Papers 02/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Fatma El-Hamidi & Cem Baslevent, 2007. "Preferences for Eerly Retirement among Older Government Employees in Egypt," Working Papers 335, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2004. "Does Wealth Affect Female Labor Participation? Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 337, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2007. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Industrial Segregation and Wage Determination: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 341, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Melad, Khaled, 2008. "Egyptian Foreign trade status with special focus on USA and EU as Egypt’s major trading partners," MPRA Paper 7084, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2008.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2007. "Have Economic Reforms Paid Off? Gender Occupational Inequality in the New Millennium in Egypt," Working Papers 338, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.