Egyptian Foreign trade status with special focus on USA and EU as Egypt’s major trading partners
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEU; TIFA; QIZ; trade; liberalization; partnership agreement;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-02-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-02-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2008-02-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .