The Decline of Large Brazilian Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKinley, William & Ponemon, Lawrence A. & Schick, Allen G., 1996. "Auditors' perceptions of client firms: The stigma of decline and the stigma of growth," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 193-213.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, January.
- Castrogiovanni, Gary J. & Bruton, Garry D., 2000. "Business Turnaround Processes Following Acquisitions: Reconsidering the Role of Retrenchment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 25-34, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Martinho Ribeiro Almeida & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2012. "Organizational decline: A yet largely neglected topic in organizational studies," Working Papers 88, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational decline; Brazil; strategy;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .