Organizational decline: A yet largely neglected topic in organizational studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Pavan Torres & EmÃlio Araujo Menezes & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2010. "The Decline of Large Brazilian Companies," Working Papers 57, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li & Yong Suk Jang, 2007. "Foreign Entry Strategies: Strategic Adaptation To Various Facets Of The Institutional Environment," Working Papers 3, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
Keywordsbibliometric study; organizational decline; turnaround; organizational failure;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .