Competition for the Market: A Policy Framework for Improving Bus Operation along EDSA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Gundaya, Debbie M. & Domingo, Sonny N., 2015. "Diagnostic Report on the Bus Transport Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2015-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Ana María Ibáñez & Andrés Moya & Luis Carlos Hillón, 2005.
"The Economics of Transmilenio, a Mass Transit System for Bogotá,"
Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 151-196, January.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Ana María Ibáñez & Luis Carlos Hillón, 2004. "The Economics Of Transmilenio, A Mass Transit System For Bogotá," Documentos CEDE 003586, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- World Bank, 2002. "Cities on the Move : A World Bank Urban Transport Strategy Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15232, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; urban bus market; market failures; consolidation; competition-for-the-market; competitive tendering; bus-rapid-transit system (BRTS); competition-in-the market; bus transport; traffic management; bus regulation; urban transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2017-04-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2017-04-23 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2017-04-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2017-04-23 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-04-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2017-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.