The Economics of Transmilenio, a Mass Transit System for Bogotá
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Ana María Ibáñez & Luis Carlos Hillón, 2004. "The Economics Of Transmilenio, A Mass Transit System For Bogotá," Documentos CEDE 003586, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brad J. Bowland & John C. Beghin, 1998.
"Robust Estimates of Value of a Statistical Life for Developing Economies: An Application to Pollution and Mortality in Santiago,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
99-wp214, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Brad J. Bowland & John C. Beghin, 1998. "Robust Estimates of Value of a Statistical Life for Developing Economies: An Application to Pollution and Mortality in Santiago," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp214, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Lozano Nancy, 2004. "Air Pollution in Bogotá, Colombia: A Concentration-Response Approach," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Combs, Tabitha S. & Rodríguez, Daniel A., 2014. "Joint impacts of Bus Rapid Transit and urban form on vehicle ownership: New evidence from a quasi-longitudinal analysis in Bogotá, Colombia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 272-285.
- Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Nuñez, 2008.
"Quality of Life in Urban Neighborhoods in Colombia:The Cases of Bogotá and Medellín,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005126, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Nuñez, 2008. "Quality of Life in Urban Neighborhoods in Colombia: The Cases of Bogotá and Medellín," Borradores de Economia 536, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Gerochi, Hope A., 2017. "Competition for the Market: A Policy Framework for Improving Bus Operation along EDSA," Discussion Papers DP 2017-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Delmelle, Elizabeth Cahill & Casas, Irene, 2012. "Evaluating the spatial equity of bus rapid transit-based accessibility patterns in a developing country: The case of Cali, Colombia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-46.
- Carlos Alberto Medina & carlos Eduardo Vélez, 2011.
"Aglomeración Económica y Congestión Vial: los Perjuicios por Racionamiento del Tráfico Vehicular,"
Borradores de Economia
678, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Alberto Medina & Carlos Eduardo Vélez, 2011. "Aglomeración económica y congestión vial: los perjuicios por racionamiento del tráfico vehicular," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009085, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- David, Quentin & Foucart, Renaud, 2014. "Modal choice and optimal congestion," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-20.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:209-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Heres & Darby Jack & Deborah Salon, 2014. "Do public transport investments promote urban economic development? Evidence from bus rapid transit in Bogotá, Colombia," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 57-74, January.
More about this item
Keywordsurban transport; political economy; cost-benefit analysis;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:008662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.