Twenty Years after Philippine Trade Liberalization and Industrialization: What Has Happened and Where Do We Go from Here
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Lazaro, Dorothea C. & Zafe, Larraine C. & Mantaring, Melalyn C. & Quimba, Francis Mark A., 2010.
"ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard: the Philippines,"
DP 2010-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2010. "ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard : the Philippines," Governance Working Papers 23102, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Liberalizing trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4030, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E., 2015. "Supply Chain Connectivity: Enhancing Participation in the Global Supply Chain," Discussion Papers DP 2015-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2015. "Toward an Effective Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2015-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, . "Regulatory Coherence: The Case of the Philippines," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2016. "Towards a Requisite Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Working Papers DP-2016-21, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalization; Philippines; Philippine manufacturing; strategic industrial policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .