Twenty Years after Philippine Trade Liberalization and Industrialization: What Has Happened and Where Do We Go from Here
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Lazaro, Dorothea C. & Zafe, Larraine C. & Mantaring, Melalyn C. & Quimba, Francis Mark A., 2010.
"ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard: the Philippines,"
DP 2010-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2010. "ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard : the Philippines," Governance Working Papers 23102, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Liberalizing trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4030, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E., 2015. "Supply Chain Connectivity: Enhancing Participation in the Global Supply Chain," Discussion Papers DP 2015-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2015. "Toward an Effective Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2015-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, . "Regulatory Coherence: The Case of the Philippines," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2016. "Towards a Requisite Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Working Papers DP-2016-21, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalization; Philippines; Philippine manufacturing; strategic industrial policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.