ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard : the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Lazaro, Dorothea C. & Zafe, Larraine C. & Mantaring, Melalyn C. & Quimba, Francis Mark A., 2010. "ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard: the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2010-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dariel De Sousa & Christopher Findlay, 2008. "Relationship between liberalization in the logistics sector and trade facilitation," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Trade Facilitation Beyond the Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Regional Practices, Customs Valuation and Other Emerging Issues, pages 245-280 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Gilberto M. Llanto & Enrico L. Basilio & Leilanie Basilio, 2005. "Competition Policy and Regulation in Ports and Shipping," Development Economics Working Papers 22648, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Basilio, Leilanie Q. & Basilio, Enrico L., 2005. "Competition Policy and Regulation in Ports and Shipping," Discussion Papers DP 2005-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Minogue, Martin, 2001. "Governance-Based Analysis of Regulation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30590, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Sombilla, Mercedita A., 2012. "Interregional Trade of High-value Fruits and Vegetables: Issues on Transport and Shipping," Discussion Papers DP 2012-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Medalla, Erlinda M., 2012. "Managing the ASEAN Economic Integration Process in the Philippines: An Assessment of Progress in Trade Liberalization and Facilitation," Discussion Papers DP 2012-41, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2013. "Twenty Years after Philippine Trade Liberalization and Industrialization: What Has Happened and Where Do We Go from Here," Discussion Papers DP 2013-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2013. "ASEAN Economic Community 2015: Capacity-building Imperatives for Services Liberalization," Discussion Papers DP 2013-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Milo, Melanie S., 2013. "The ASEAN Economic Community and the Philippines: Implementation, Outcomes, Impacts, and Ways Forward (Integrative Report)," Discussion Papers DP 2013-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment facilitation; investment promotion agencies; trade facilitation; national single window; ports; road transport; logistics;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .