Relationship between liberalization in the logistics sector and trade facilitation
In: Trade Facilitation Beyond the Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Regional Practices, Customs Valuation and Other Emerging Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2006. "The Australian Preferential Tariff Regime," OECD Trade Policy Papers 33, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pushpa Raj Rajkarnikar, 2010. "Adequacy and Effectiveness of Logistics Services in Nepal: Implication for Export Performance," Working Papers 7910, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Lazaro, Dorothea C. & Zafe, Larraine C. & Mantaring, Melalyn C. & Quimba, Francis Mark A., 2010.
"ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard: the Philippines,"
DP 2010-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2010. "ERIA Study to Further Improve the ASEAN Economic Community Scorecard : the Philippines," Governance Working Papers 23102, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordslogistics sector liberalization; trade facilitation;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2466_chap8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .