Regional Integration, Inclusive Growth, and Poverty: Enhancing Employment Opportunities for the Poor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D., 2014. "Regional Integration, Inclusive Growth, and Poverty: Enhancing Employment Opportunities for the Poor," Research Paper Series RPS 2014-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, pages 253-253.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Balboa, Jenny D., 2011. "Regional Economic Integration in East Asia: Progress and Pathways," Discussion Papers DP 2011-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2010. "Assessing the Spillover Effects of FDI to the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2010-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2011.
"Dynamics of Poverty in the Philippines: Distinguishing the Chronic from the Transient Poor,"
DP 2011-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aubrey Tabuga & Christian Mina, 2013. "Disability and Gender: The Case of the Philippines," Working Papers id:5336, eSocialSciences.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2013. "Do FDI Inflows Have Positive Spillover Effects? The Case of the Philippine Manufacturing Industry," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 2b, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Gloria, Reneli Ann B. & Mercado, Sarah Joy P., 2015. "Review of Design and Implementation of the Agricultural Insurance Programs of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation," Discussion Papers DP 2015-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; Philippines; employment; regional economic integration; agriculture; inclusive growth; chronic poor; manufacturing; less educated; labor force survey (LFS);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-15 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.