Primary Education: Barriers to Entry and Bottlenecks to Completion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Maligalig, Dalisay & B. Caoli-Rodriguez, Rhona & Martinez, Jr., Arturo & Cuevas, Sining, 2010. "Education Outcomes in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 199, Asian Development Bank.
- Stella Luz A. Quimbo, 2003. "Explaining math and science achievement of public school children in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 40(2), pages 59-72, December.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "Land and schooling," Food policy statements 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Ramos, Andre Philippe & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Almeda, Jocelyn P., 2012. "Profile of Out-of-School Children in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jonna P. ESTUDILLO & Agnes R. QUISUMBING & Keijiro OTSUKA, 2001. "Gender Differences In Wealth Transfer And Expenditure Allocation: Evidence From The Rural Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 366-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Developing Socioemotional Skills for the Philippines’ Labor Market," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28320, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; Philippines; out-of-school children; dropouts; primary education; school readiness; gender disparities; input deficits;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-11-03 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-11-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2012-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.