Trends in Household Vulnerability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Maligalig, Dalisay & B. Caoli-Rodriguez, Rhona & Martinez, Jr., Arturo & Cuevas, Sining, 2010. "Education Outcomes in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 199, Asian Development Bank.
- Dalisay S. Maligalig & Jose Ramon G. Albert, 2008. "Measures for Assessing Basic Education in the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22656, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Reyes, Celia M., 2004. "An Initial Verdict on Our Fight Against Poverty," Discussion Papers DP 2004-48, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Reyes, Celia M., 2002. "The Poverty Fight: Have We Made an Impact?," Discussion Papers DP 2002-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Maligalig, Dalisay S. & Albert, Jose Ramon G., 2008. "Measures for Assessing Basic Education in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Ramon G. Albert & Connie Dacuycuy, 2017. "Evaluation and Assessment of the Effectiveness of the DSWD Internal and External Convergence as Operationalized by the Regional, Provincial, and City/Municipality Action Teams," Working Papers id:12299, eSocialSciences.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Dacuycuy, Connie B., 2017. "Evaluation and Assessment of the Effectiveness of the DSWD Internal and External Convergence as Operationalized by the Regional, Provincial, and City/Municipal Action Teams," Discussion Papers DP 2017-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsvulnerability; poverty; Growth; Inequality;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.