Measures for Assessing Basic Education in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- (UNESCO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, 2007. "Education for All Global Monitoring Report 2008: Education for All by 2015. Will We Make It?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199532636.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Ramos, Andre Philippe, 2010. "Trends in Household Vulnerability," Discussion Papers DP 2010-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jose Ramon G. Albert & Andre Philippe Ramos, 2010. "Trends in Household Vulnerability," Development Economics Working Papers 22805, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D., 2013. "Promoting Inclusive Growth through the 4Ps," Discussion Papers DP 2013-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Chona Vince Cruz & Fe Espedido & Ryanorlie Abeledo, 2015. "Shaping minds to action: an evaluation of the environmental influences of primary school students in an urbanizing community," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 641-652, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmillennium development goals (MDG); education indicators; monitoring and evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2008-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .