Student Outcomes in Philippine Elementary Schools: An Evaluation of Four Experiments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gérard Lassibille & Jee-Peng Tan & Julia Lane, 1999. "Student outcomes in Philippine elementary schools: An evaluation of four experiments," Post-Print halshs-01267362, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glewwe, Paul, 2001. "Schools, Skills And Economic Development: Education Policies, Student Learning And Socioeconomic Outcomes In Developing Countries," Bulletins 12969, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Kuecken, Maria & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2013.
"When do textbooks matter for achievement? Evidence from African primary schools,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 311-315.
- Maria Kuecken & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2013. "When do textbooks matter for achievement? Evidence from African primary schools," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00828418, HAL.
- repec:rce:rvceco:28926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul W. Glewwe & Eric A. Hanushek & Sarah D. Humpage & Renato Ravina, 2011.
"School Resources and Educational Outcomes in Developing Countries: A Review of the Literature from 1990 to 2010,"
NBER Working Papers
17554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glewwe, Paul & Hanushek, Eric & Humpage, Sarah & Ravina, Renato, 2012. "School Resources and Educational Outcomes in Developing Countries: A Review of the Literature from 1990 to 2010," Working Papers 120033, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Kondylis, Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Jessica, 2017.
"Seeing is believing? Evidence from an extension network experiment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 1-20.
- Kondylis,Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Siyao Jessica, 2014. "Seeing is believing ? evidence from an extension network experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7000, The World Bank.
- Marco Sanfilippo & Bruno Martorano & Chris De Neubourg, 2012. "The Impact of Social Protection on Children: A review of the literature," Papers inwopa666, Innocenti Working Papers.
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Report 2007 Development and the Next Generation," Working Papers id:1755, eSocialSciences.
- Abdoulaye Diagne & Mouhamadou Moustapha Lô & Ousmane Sokhna & Fatoumata L. Diallo, 2013. "Evaluation of the Impact of School Canteen Programs on Internal Efficiency of Schools, Cognitive Acquisitions and Learning Capacities of Students in Rural Primary Schools in Senegal," Working Papers PIERI 2013-14, PEP-PIERI.
- Vermeersch, Christel & Kremer, Michael, 2005.
"Schools meals, educational achievement and school competition: evidence from a randomized evaluation,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3523, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Brazil : Growth and Poverty Reduction in Pernambuco," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15444, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:13:y:1999:i:3:p:493-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .