Poverty and Access to Microfinance with Gender Dimension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1999. "Impact of Labour Market Policies on Farm Households in the Philippines," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123829, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2002. "Education, Labor Market, and Development: A Review of the Trends and Issues in the Philippines for the Past 25 Years," Discussion Papers DP 2002-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaya Koloma & Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2015.
"Jeunes, accès au microcrédit et performance des microentreprises: une évidence au Mali,"
- Yaya KOLOMA & Zaka RATSIMALAHELO, 2015. "Jeunes, Acces Au Microcredit Et Performance Des Microentreprises : Une Evidence Au Mali," Working Papers 2015-15, CRESE.
- Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "Extent of Asset Accumulation of the Households," Discussion Papers DP 2004-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; gender; poverty measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2003-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .