Belief Formation, Second Version
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hvide, Hans K., 2002. "Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-28, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Gossner & Jakub Steiner, 2016.
"Optimal Illusion of Control and Related Perception Biases,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp571, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Olivier Gossner & Jakub Steiner, 2016. "Optimal Illusion of Control and Related Perception Biases," ESE Discussion Papers 276, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Gossner, Olivier & Steiner, Jakub, 2016. "Optimal Illusion of Control and Related Perception Biases," CEPR Discussion Papers 11478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Gossner & Jakub Steiner, 2017. "Optimal Illusion of Control and Related Perception Biases," Working Papers 2017-50, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision Theory; Beliefs; Behavioral Economics;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:12-027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .