The Ability to Adapt and Overcome Obstacles: Machinery Exports of Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006.
"A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(3), pages 459-475, October.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006. "A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270504, HAL.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1971. "Price Competitiveness in World Trade," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krav71-1, January.
- Kravis, Irving B & Lipsey, Robert E, 1982.
"Prices and Market Shares in the International Machinery Trade,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 110-116, February.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey & Dennis M. Bushe, 1980. "Prices and Market Shares in the International Machinery Trade," NBER Working Papers 0521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Lloyd, P J, 1971. "The Empirical Measurement of Intra- Industry Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(120), pages 494-517, December.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo E & Dehandschutter, Wim V, 1986. "The Critical Choice between the Concentration Ratio and the H-Index in Assessing Industry Performance," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 193-208, December.
- Mitchell Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Diversification and Specialization Paradox in Developing Country Trade," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 212-222, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Patterns in a Transition Economy; Machinery and Transport Equipment; Exports; Poland; Solidarity; Structural Change; Sophistication Indices; Trade Specialization Index; Intra-Industry Trade; Shock Therapy; Revealed Comparative Advantage; Herfendahl-Hirschman Index; Standard International Trade Classification; Compositional Shifts; Data Aggregation; Dispersion; Market Power;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2012-03-08 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2012-03-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:12-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .