The Critical Choice between the Concentration Ratio and the H-Index in Assessing Industry Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Koebel, 1998.
"Tests of Representative Firm Models: Results for German Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 251-270, November.
- Koebel, Bertrand M., 1996. "Tests of representative firm models: results for German manufacturing industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mitchell Kellman & Mitchell Yochanan Shachmurove, 2012. "Trade Sophistication in a Transition Economy: Poland 1980–2009," Working Papers 64, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Barbara M. Roberts, "undated". "Transition and Changes in Industrial Concentration in Poland," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Murakami, Yukako, 2007. "Technology spillover from foreign-owned firms in Japanese manufacturing industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 284-293, April.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2012. "The Ability to Adapt and Overcome Obstacles: Machinery Exports of Poland," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Earle, J. & Estrin, Saul, 1996.
"Privatisation versus competition: changing enterprise behavior in Russia,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John S. Earle & Saul Estrin, 1997. "Privatization Versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 70, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- J.S. Earle & S. Estrin, 1996. "Privatization Versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," Working Papers wp96049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J Earle & S Estrin, 1996. "Privatisation versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," CEP Discussion Papers dp0316, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bai, Chong-En & Mao, Jie & Zhang, Qiong, 2014. "Measuring market concentration in China: the problem with using censored data and its rectification," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 432-447.
- Paul A Kattuman & Alexandru Chirmiciu, 2003. "Significant Feedbacks in Firm Growth and Market Structure," Working Papers wp270, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- ZHANG, Lu & GUO, Qing & ZHANG, Junbiao & HUANG, Yong & XIONG, Tao, 2015. "Did China׳s rare earth export policies work? — Empirical evidence from USA and Japan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 82-90.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:405-415 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:35:y:1986:i:2:p:193-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.