Cambodia: Rapid Growth in an Open, Post-Conflict Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2014. "Cambodia: Rapid Growth in an Open, Post-conflict Economy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(12), pages 1649-1668, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2013. "Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Weak Institutions," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 46-65, June.
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2013. "Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Institutional Constraints," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 331, Asian Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Matching Aspirations : Skills for Implementing Cambodia's Growth Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13808, The World Bank.
- Menon, Jayant, 2008. "Cambodia's Persistent Dollarization: Causes and Policy Options," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 19, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:258-264 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCambodia; trade policy; ASEAN; globalization; weak institutions.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-01-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-01-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2014-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.