Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Institutional Constraints
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2015. "Agglomeration effects of informal sector: evidence from Cambodia," IDE Discussion Papers 495, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Keola, Souknilanh, 2015. "Shedding light on the shadow economy : a nighttime light approach," IDE Discussion Papers 531, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2014.
"Cambodia: Rapid Growth in an Open, Post-conflict Economy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(12), pages 1649-1668, December.
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2014. "Cambodia: Rapid Growth in an Open, Post-Conflict Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2014-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sothea Oum, 2013. "Comment on “Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Weak Institutions”," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 66-67, June.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kazumasa Iwata & Colin McKenzie & Shujiro Urata, 2013. "Association of Southeast Asian Nations' New Frontiers: Editors' Overview," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Cantor-Graae, Elizabeth & Chak, Thida & Sunbaunat, Ka & Jarl, Johan & Larsson, Charlotte A., 2014. "Long-term psychiatric consequences of exposure to trauma in Cambodia: A regional household survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 133-140.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2017. "Trade and investment in Cambodia," IDE Discussion Papers 667, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Richard Pomfret, 2013. "ASEAN's New Frontiers: Integrating the Newest Members into the ASEAN Economic Community," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 25-41, June.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in the formal and informal sectors : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers 666, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsCambodia; transition economies; economic growth; institutions; conflict;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .