Trade and investment in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2013. "Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Weak Institutions," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 46-65, June.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:1:p:32-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka & Souknilanh Keola, 2017.
"Shedding Light on the Shadow Economy: A Nighttime Light Approach,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 32-48, January.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Keola, Souknilanh, 2015. "Shedding light on the shadow economy : a nighttime light approach," IDE Discussion Papers 531, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2011. "Utilizing the Multiple Mirror Technique to Assess the Quality of Cambodian Trade Statistics," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 88, Asian Development Bank.
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2013. "Cambodia: Rapid Growth with Institutional Constraints," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 331, Asian Development Bank.
- Chhair, Sokty & Ung, Luyna, 2013. "Economic History of Industrialization in Cambodia," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsCambodia; International trade; Foreign investments; Apparel industry; Trade; Investment; Garment sector; Global Value Chain;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .