Australia-Thailand Trade: Has the FTA Made a Difference?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Lloyd & Donald Maclaren, 2004. "Gains and Losses from Regional Trading Agreements: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(251), pages 445-467, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 65-95, Winter/Sp.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 56, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013.
"Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia,"
Trade Working Papers
23718, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013. "Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 442, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23718, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2012. "Asian trade flows: Trends, patterns and prospects," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 150-162.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "The determinants of FTA use in Southeast Asia: A firm-level analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 32-45.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade agreement; rules of origin; production fragmentation; Thailand; Australia;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-09-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2011-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.