Free Trade Agreements: US Strategies and Priorities
- Jeffrey J. Schott(Peterson Institute for International Economics)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2005.
"China's New Regional Trade Agreements,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1539-1557, October.
- Whalley, John & Antkiewicz, Agata, 2004. "China's New Regional Trade Agreements," Working Papers 24155, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2004. "China's New Regional Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 10992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2011. "GATT/WTO Membership and its Effect on Trade: Where Do We Stand?," Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 18, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Soo Yuen Chong & Jung Hur, 2008. "Small Hubs, Large Spokes and Overlapping Free Trade Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1625-1665, December.
- Dean A. DeRosa & John P. Gilbert, 2005. "Predicting Trade Expansion under FTAs and Multilateral Agreements," Working Paper Series WP05-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lawrence, Robert Z., 2006. "Recent US Free Trade Initiatives in the Middle East: Opportunities but No Guarantees," Working Paper Series rwp06-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Scott C. Bradford & Paul L. E. Grieco & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2006. "The Payoff to America from Globalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(7), pages 893-916, July.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011.
"The Future of the Multilateral Trading System in a Multi-polar World,"
Chapters, in: Ulrich Volz (ed.), Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 5,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schott, Jeffrey J., 2008. "The future of the multilateral trading system in a multi-polar world," Discussion Papers 8/2008, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Shearer, Matthew & Suominen, Kati & Estevadeordal, Antoni, 2011. "Multilateralising RTAs in the Americas: State of Play and Ways Forward," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2522, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Robert Galantucci, 2014. "Policy space and regional predilections: Partisanship and trade agreements in Latin America," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 710-734, June.
- Sophie Meunier, 2007. "Managing Globalization? The EU in International Trade Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 905-926, November.
- Simon J. Evenett & Michael Meier, 2008.
"An Interim Assessment of the US Trade Policy of ‘Competitive Liberalization’,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 31-66, January.
- Simon J. Evenett & Michael Meier, 2007. "An Interim Assessment of the U.S. Trade Policy of “Competitive Liberalization”," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Sanchita Basu & Aekapol Chongvilaivan, 2010. "Rationale for Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) in Southeast Asia," Chapters, in: Rajah Rasiah & Johannes Dragsbaek Schmidt (ed.), The New Political Economy of Southeast Asia, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matthew Shearer & Kati Suominen & Antoni Estevadeordal, 2009. "Multilateralising RTAs in the Americas: State of Play and Ways Forward," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9300, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Kati Suominen, 2008. "Sequencing Regional Trade Integration and Cooperation Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 112-140, January.
- Judit Fabian, 2020. "Preferential Trade Agreements Vs. Multilateralism: In The New Trump-World, Does Canada Face An Impossible Choice?," SPP Research Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 13(2), March.
- Rajah Rasiah & Johannes Dragsbaek Schmidt (ed.), 2010. "The New Political Economy of Southeast Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14019.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peterson Institute webmaster (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various research rankings in Economics
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on economics topics