Vulnerability as Expected Poverty in Rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Woojin Kang, 2011. "Vulnerability and poverty dynamics in Vietnam," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3603-3618.
- Suryahadi, Asep*Sumarto, Sudarno*Suharso, Yusuf*, 2000. "The evolution of poverty during the crisis in Indonesia, 1996-99," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2435, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola A. Barrientos Q. & Niels-Hugo Blunch & Nabanita Datta Gupta, 2015.
"Income Convergence and the Flow out of Poverty in India, 1994-2005,"
Economics Working Papers
2015-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Barrientos Quiroga, Paola Andrea & Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Datta Gupta, Nabanita, 2015. "Income Convergence and the Flow out of Poverty in India, 1994-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 8929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability; Poverty; Covariate and Idiosyncratic shocks; REDS data; India;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .