Household Characteristics and Calorie Intake in Rural India: A Quantile Regression Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Behrman, Jere R. & Deolalikar, Anil B., 1988. "Health and nutrition," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 631-711 Elsevier.
- Behrman, Jere R & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1989. "Is Variety the Spice of Life? Implications for Calorie Intake," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 666-672, November.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2001. "The effects of demographics and maternal behavior on the distribution of birth outcomes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 247-257.
- Jere R. Behrman & Anil B. Deolalikar, 1990. "The Intrahousehold Demand for Nutrients in Rural South India: Individual Estimates, Fixed Effects, and Permanent Income," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 665-696.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- San Ahmed, Arsalan & Holloway, Garth John, 2017. "Calories, conflict and correlates: Redistributive food security in post-conflict Iraq," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 89-99.
- Nguyen, Thi Minh Hieu & Nguyen, Thi Huong Giang & Vu, Thi Minh Ngoc & Nguyen, Viet Duc, 2013. "Whether or not the informal economy as an engine for poverty alleviation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:59-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasan, Chittur S., 2011. "Healthier Eating And Rising Obesity In The Uk: Explaining The Paradox," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108787, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kumar, Anjani & Bantilan, M.C.S. & Kumar, Praduman & Kumar, Sant & Jee, Shiv, 2012. "Food Security in India: Trends, Patterns and Determinants," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(3).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-05-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2005-05-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2005-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .