Educational Attainment, Growth and Poverty Reduction within the MDG Framework: Simulations and Costing for the Peruvian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gustavo Yamada & Juan Castro, 2009. "Educational attainment, growth and poverty reduction within the MDG framework: simulations and costing for the Peruvian case," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 57-73.
- Gustavo Yamada & Juan F. Castro & Arlette Beltran & Maria A. Cardenas, 2008. "Educational Attainment, Growth and Poverty Reduction within the MDG Framework: Simulations and Costing for the Peruvian Case," Working Papers MPIA 2008-05, PEP-MPIA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Yamada, 2006. "Retornos a la educación superior en el mercado laboral: ¿Vale la pena el esfuerzo?," Working Papers 06-13, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Barro, Robert J & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2001.
"International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 541-563, July.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment Updates and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Nora Lustig, 2005. "The Microeconomics of Income Distribution Dynamics in East Asia and Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14844, May.
- Gustavo Yamada & Juan Francisco Castro, 2007. "Poverty, inequality, and social policies in Peru: As poor as it gets," Working Papers 07-06, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Oscar Dancourt & Félix Jiménez & Waldo Mendoza & Eduardo Morón & Bruno Seminario (ed.), 2004. "Modelo de análisis de políticas macroeconómicas para la economía peruana," Books, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, edition 1, volume 1, number 04-02.
- Juan F. Castro & Gustavo Yamada, 2006. "Evaluación de estrategias de desarrollo para alcanzar los objetivos del milenio en América Latina," Working Papers 06-11, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marouani, Mohamed A. & Nilsson, Björn, 2016.
"The labor market effects of skill-biased technological change in Malaysia,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 55-75.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Björn Nilsson, 2014. "The Labor Market Effects of Skill-biased Technological Change in Malaysia," Working Papers DT/2014/24, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
KeywordsMillenium Development Goals; education; human capital; GDP growth; poverty; Peru;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pai:wpaper:07-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiuppe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.