Willingness to pay for a reduction in the mortality risk after a myocardial infarction: an aplication of the contingent valuation method to the case of eplerenone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DeShazo, J. R., 2002. "Designing Transactions without Framing Effects in Iterative Question Formats," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 360-385, May.
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- James Murphy & P. Allen & Thomas Stevens & Darryl Weatherhead, 2005. "A Meta-analysis of Hypothetical Bias in Stated Preference Valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(3), pages 313-325, March.
- Peter A. Ubel & Jeff Richardson & Paul Menzel, 2000. "Societal value, the person trade-off, and the dilemma of whose values to measure for cost-effectiveness analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 127-136.
- Olsen, Jan Abel & Kidholm, Kristian & Donaldson, Cam & Shackley, Phil, 2004. "Willingness to pay for public health care: a comparison of two approaches," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 217-228, November.
- Richard Carson & Theodore Groves, 2007.
"Incentive and informational properties of preference questions,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 181-210, May.
- Carson, Richard T & Groves, Theodore, 2010. "Incentive and Information Properties of Preference Questions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt88d8644g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Barbara J. Kanninen & M. Sami Khawaja, 1999. "Measuring Goodness of Fit for the Double-Bounded Logit Model: Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 238-240.
- Joseph C. Cooper & Michael Hanemann & Giovanni Signorello, 2002.
"One-and-One-Half-Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 742-750, November.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Signorello, Giovanni, 2001. "One-and-One-Half Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt09c663b2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Hanemann, W.M. & Signorello, Giovanni, 2002. "One and One-Half Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," MPRA Paper 17190, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel E. Jonas & Louise B. Russell & Jon Chou & Michael Pignone, 2010. "Willingness-to-pay to avoid the time spent and discomfort associated with screening colonoscopy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1193-1211.
- Jacoline Bouvy & Just Weemers & Huub Schellekens & Marc Koopmanschap, 2011. "Willingness to Pay for Adverse Drug Event Regulatory Actions," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 29(11), pages 963-975, November.
- Pinto Prades, Jose Luis & Brey Sanchez, Raul, 2014. "Age effects in mortality risk valuation," Health Economics Working Paper Series 201401, Glasgow Caledonian University, Yunus Centre.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0852-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscontingent valuation; myocardial infarction; mortality; cost-benefit.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2006-07-15 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2006-07-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2006-07-15 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:06.17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .