Report NEP-IAS-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl A. Johnston & Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, 2006. "Agent-based Investigation of Price Inflation In Health Insurance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 155, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stefan Dercon (QEH), Tessa Bold, Cesar Calvo, "undated". "Insurance for the Poor?," QEH Working Papers qehwps125, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Stefan Dercon (QEH), Joachim De Weerdt, Tessa Bold, Alula Pankhurst, "undated". "Membership Based Indigenous Insurance Associationsin Ethiopia and Tanzania," QEH Working Papers qehwps126, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Alfred Boss, 2006. "Brauchen wir einen Kombilohn?," Kiel Working Papers 1279, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Luiz Renato Lima & Breno Pinheiro NÃ©ri, 2006. "Comparing Value-at-Risk Methodologies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 1, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Road Safety and Estimates of the Risk of Death: Evidence from a Swedish Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers 2006:5, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Jose Luis Pinto-Prades & Veronica Farreras & Jaime Fernández de Bobadilla, 2006. "Willingness to pay for a reduction in the mortality risk after a myocardial infarction: an aplication of the contingent valuation method to the case of eplerenone," Working Papers 06.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jie-Shin Lin, 2006. "Simulating the Formation of Risk Perception," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 336, Society for Computational Economics.