Report NEP-HEA-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malmberg, Bo & Andersson, Eva, 2006. "Health as a factor in regional economic development," Arbetsrapport 2006:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- de la Croix, David & Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo, 2006. "Growth and Longevity from the Industrial Revolution to the Future of an Aging Society," Arbetsrapport 2006:9, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Road Safety and Estimates of the Risk of Death: Evidence from a Swedish Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers 2006:5, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Debarati Guha-Sapir & Olivier Degomme, 2006. "Counting the Deaths in Darfur: Estimating Mortality from Multiple Survey Data," HiCN Working Papers 15, Households in Conflict Network.
- Shiko Maruyama, 2006. "Welfare Analysis Incorporating a Structural Entry-Exit Model: A Case Study of Medicare HMOs," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-166, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schroeter, John R. & Fenn, Aju J., 2005. "Structural Change in Cigarette Demand: Cusum Tests Using Panel Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12425, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2006. "The Effect of Taxes and Bans on Passive Smoking," IZA Discussion Papers 2191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaleen Love (QEH), . "The Paradigms and Politics of Reproductive Health: UNFPA in West Java, Indonesia," QEH Working Papers qehwps114, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Francesco Ricci & Marios Zachariadis, 2006. "Determinants of Public Health Outcomes: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carl A. Johnston & Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, 2006. "Agent-based Investigation of Price Inflation In Health Insurance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 155, Society for Computational Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Raouf Boucekkine, 2006. "Medium term dynamics and inequalities under epidemics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 209, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jose Luis Pinto-Prades & Veronica Farreras & Jaime Fernández de Bobadilla, 2006. "Willingness to pay for a reduction in the mortality risk after a myocardial infarction: an aplication of the contingent valuation method to the case of eplerenone," Working Papers 06.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ias:fpaper:06-wp421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore