Virtual water and water trade in Andalusia. A study by means of an input-output model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto & Worrell, Ernst, 2001. "Energy and carbon embodied in the international trade of Brazil: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 409-424, December.
- Kainuma, M. & Matsuoka, Y. & Morita, T., 2000. "Estimation of embodied CO2 emissions by general equilibrium model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 392-404, April.
- Velazquez, Esther, 2006. "An input-output model of water consumption: Analysing intersectoral water relationships in Andalusia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 226-240, February.
- Muradian, Roldan & O'Connor, Martin & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2002. "Embodied pollution in trade: estimating the 'environmental load displacement' of industrialised countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 51-67, April.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted, 2001. "CO2 accounts for open economies: producer or consumer responsibility?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 327-334, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output Models; Virtual Water; Trade and Sustainability;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-03-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-03-11 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:06.06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .