Report NEP-INT-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon & Chang, Yuan-Ching, 2006. "Geographic Proximity, Trade and International Conflict/Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 1988, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sanidas, Elias & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2006. "The Consequences of Trade Liberalisation on the Australian Passenger Motor Vehicle Industry," Economics Working Papers wp06-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- José V. Blanes & Joan A. Martín-Montaner, 2006. "Migration Flows and Intra-Industry Trade Adjustments," Working Papers 06.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mse:wpsorb:v06014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velázquez, 2006. "Virtual water and water trade in Andalusia. A study by means of an input-output model," Working Papers 06.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Evolving Dairy Markets in Asia: Recent Findings and Implications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12506, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Toru Iwami, 2006. "Globalization and Pollution Industries in East Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-394, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hart, Chad E. & Beghin, John C., 2006. "Rethinking Agricultural Domestic Support Under the World Trade Organization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12510, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Wall, Howard J., 2006. "Ethnic Networks and U.S. Exports," IZA Discussion Papers 1998, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).