Report NEP-AGR-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nava Haruvy, 2005. "Land Use and Water Management in Israel- Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable reuse of wastewater in agriculture," ERSA conference papers ersa05p376, European Regional Science Association.
- Hart, Chad E. & Beghin, John C., 2006. "Rethinking Agricultural Domestic Support Under the World Trade Organization," Staff General Research Papers 12510, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velázquez, 2006. "Virtual water and water trade in Andalusia. A study by means of an input-output model," Working Papers 06.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Evolving Dairy Markets in Asia: Recent Findings and Implications," Staff General Research Papers 12506, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2006. "The Depressing Effect of Agricultural Institutions on the Prewar Japanese Economy," NBER Working Papers 12081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Dunne & Beverly Edkins, 2005. "The demand for Food in South Africa," Working Papers 0509, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori, 2006. "Efficient Intra-household Allocations and Distribution Factors: Implications and Identification," CAM Working Papers 2006-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- David Adamson & Thilak Mallawaarachchi & John Quiggin, 2006. "State-contingent modelling of the Murray Darling Basin: implications for the design of property rights," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP2M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Ellickson, Paul & Misra, Sanjog, 2006. "Supermarket Pricing Strategies," Working Papers 06-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Röthig & Carl Chiarella, 2006. "Investigating Nonlinear Speculation in Cattle, Corn and Hog Futures Markets Using Logistic Smooth Transition Regression Models," Research Paper Series 172, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.