Efficient Intra-household Allocations and Distribution Factors: Implications and Identification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- François Bourguignon & Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori, 2009. "Efficient Intra-Household Allocations and Distribution Factors: Implications and Identification," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 503-528.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori, 2009. "Efficient Intra-Household Allocations and Distribution Factors: Implications and Identification," Post-Print halshs-00754386, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mette Christensen, 2008. "Demand patterns around retirement: Evidence from Spanish panel data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0809, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
Keywordsintrahousehold allocation; collective models; identification; sharing;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-03-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2006-03-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2006_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .