Efficient Intra-Household Allocations and Distribution Factors: Implications and Identification
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- François Bourguignon & Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori, 2009. "Efficient Intra-Household Allocations and Distribution Factors: Implications and Identification," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 503-528.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori, 2006. "Efficient Intra-household Allocations and Distribution Factors: Implications and Identification," CAM Working Papers 2006-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonid Hurwicz, 2008. "But Who Will Guard the Guardians?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 577-585, June.
- Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 2007.
"Strategic analysis of petty corruption: Entrepreneurs and bureaucrats,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 351-367, July.
- Roy Radner & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Makul Majumdar, 2004. "Strategic Analysis of Petty Corruption: Entrepreneurs and Bureaucrats," Working Papers 04-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2005. "Strategic analysis of petty corruption: Entrepreneurs and bureaucrats," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590706, HAL.
- Hasker, Kevin & Okten, Cagla, 2008. "Intermediaries and corruption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 103-115, July.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2008.
"Petty corruption: A game-theoretic approach,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 273-297.
- Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Majudar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 2008. "Petty Corruption: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Working Papers 08-09, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2008. "Petty Corruption A Game Theoretic Approach," Post-Print halshs-00754288, HAL.
- Güzin Bayar, 2005. "The role of intermediaries in corruption," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 277-298, March.
- Lambsdorff,Johann Graf, 2007. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872751, March.
More about this item
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .