When The Threat Is Stronger Than The Execution: Trade Liberalization And Welfare Under Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 2015.
"Intra-industry trade with Bertrand and Cournot oligopoly: The role of endogenous horizontal product differentiation,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 157-165.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 2015. "Intra-Industry Trade with Bertrand and Cournot Oligopoly: The Role of Endogenous Horizontal Product Differentiation," NBER Working Papers 21008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Clarke & David Collie, 2003.
"Product differentiation and the gains from trade under Bertrand duopoly,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 658-673, August.
- Collie, David R & Roger Clarke, 2003. "Product Differentiation and the Gains from Trade under Bertrand Duopoly," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 47, Royal Economic Society.
- David R. Collie & Vo Phuong Mai Le, 2015.
"Product Differentiation, the Volume of Trade and Profits under Cournot and Bertrand Duopoly,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 73-86, February.
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2011. "Product Differentiation, the Volume of Trade and Profits under Cournot and Bertrand Duopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:5:p:1414-1444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017.
"Oligopoly in international trade: Rise, fall and resurgence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1414-1444, December.
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017. "Oligopoly in International Trade: Rise, Fall and Resurgence," NBER Working Papers 23720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCournot and Bertrand Competition; Cross-Hauling; Nimzowitsch Region; Oligopoly and Trade; Trade Liberalization;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .