Report NEP-BEC-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yashiv, Eran, 2016. "Aggregate Hiring and the Value of Jobs Along the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 11076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Bonnet & Robert Cressy, 2016. "Title: An encompassing model and test of the Evans-Jovanovic credit constraints hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-01, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Sostero & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Innovation and within-firm wage inequalities: empirical evidence from major European countries," LEM Papers Series 2016/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 2015. "When The Threat Is Stronger Than The Execution: Trade Liberalization And Welfare Under Oligopoly," Economics Series Working Papers 775, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dent, Robert C. & Karahan, Fatih & Pugsley, Benjamin & Sahin, Aysegul, 2016. "The role of start-ups in structural transformation," Staff Reports 762, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Denis Fougere & Erwan Gautier & Juan Carluccio, 2016. "Trade, wages, and collective bargaining," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4qcv405a0k8, Sciences Po.
- Catrinel COTAE, 2015. "ENVIRONMENTAL RISKS A ND REGIONAL COMPETITIVENESS: BRIDGING THE CONCEPTUAL GAP (International Conference "Recent Advances in Economic and Social Research", 13-14 mai 2015, București)," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 151204, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Mejean, Isabelle, 2016. "The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement," CEPR Discussion Papers 11036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Productivity Differences By Export Destination," Working Papers 201601, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Stefano Bianchini & Gabriele Pellegrino & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Innovation Strategies and Firm Growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Blader, Steven & Gartenberg, Claudine & Prat, Andrea, 2016. "The Contingent Effect of Management Practices," CEPR Discussion Papers 11057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Igor Gurkov, 2016. "Oriflame CIS: The Successful Evolution of a Regional Subsidiary’s Mandate," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/MAN/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Forlani, Emanuele & Martin, Ralf & Mion, Giordano & Muûls, Mirabelle, 2016. "Unraveling Firms: Demand, Productivity and Markups Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Bonnet, 2016. "From Knowledge to Innovation Economy: Developing Education and Creating Entrepreneurial Ecosystems," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bello, Piera & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2015. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.